Home / Software / Emul PC-1450
General description :
This is a Sharp PC-1450 emulator for win32 (windows 9x,
NT4, 2000 and up).
It was written by Yves MAINGOY and is licensed under the GPL, please read the included readme.txt file.
Download the executable version of the PC-1450 emulator (Ver. 1.03, win32 executable only)
Download the complete package of the PC-1450 emulator (Ver. 1.03, win32 executable, sources files, and GPL)
- Unzip pc1450exe.zip
- Run pc1450.exe
The lcc-win32 compiler :
lcc-win32 is a free compiler system for Windows.
Yves used the lcc compiler (Ver. 3.3) to make pc1450.exe
- Install lccwin32.exe (a free C compiler)
- Unzip pc1450src.zip in a directory (C:\PC1450 for example)
- Launch lcc-win32
- Open menu commands : "Project\Import..." and import the file pc1450.prj (C:\PC1450\src\pc1450.prj)
- To compile, press the F9 key (menu : "Compiler\Make")
- Reply 'Yes' when it ask you to create directories and others ...
Once PC1450 has been compiled, pc1450.exe will be in the C:\PC1450\src\lcc directory.
You need theses files in the same directory to run it :
Important notes :
- These ROM images are available here for educational purpose only, since
this computer is now obsolete.
If you own a Copyright on this material and don't want it to be available from this site, please inform me and I will remove it immediately.
- I can't be involved in any damages consequently of the use of this software.