Accueil   Home  /  Forums

Something for sale or trade : this is the place. NO AUCTIONS PLEASE (will be removed) 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
NOS CASIO PB-2000C For Sale!
Posted by: Onur ILKORUR (IP Logged)
Date: July 02, 2006 08:40PM

Hi,

I have found these in a store in Istanbul. I have placed new set of batteries in one of them and it fired up okay. I have sold 3 of them and I have encountered no problems at all. I have bought one for myself and there are 4 (four) of them left. As for their conditions. Please look at the pictures that I have took:

[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]
[www.geocities.com]

As you can see, these are new, not a single mark, showing that they were used or have been displayed. Not a single piece of dust on them. However, some are missing the original boxes and overlays, and all of them are missing their original documents.

As for pricing :

- Boxed, No Overlay, No Documents : 275 USD
- No Box, No Overlay, No Documents : 250 USD

plus shipping. (3xCR2032 Batteries are included) Please be informed that I can only accept Western Union or wire transfer. Otherwise, if I could accept paypal I would have use eBay. Therefore, please do not offer PayPal transfer, as I can not draw my money from my paypal account in Turkey. I am flexable with shipping, any way which is suitable for you is suitable for me. I have a 50+ positive feedback from individual users on eBay (eBay nick : ilkorur) if trust is a concern. The offer is good till 10th of July 2006. I can not accept any orders after that date. (Discount is awailable if you buy them all!)

I will not charge additional money for packaging. I will not overcharge for shipment. I use Turk Air Mail (registered) by default which reaches to California in 17 workdays and to Germany in 12 workdays. I hope this can give you an idea. This is how it works; I receive the payment, I buy the items for you, I test the items. If anything goes wrong, (bad memory, non working item) I return your money back including transfer fees! If nothing goes wrong, you receive your item by the shipment method of your choice.

Thank you for reading.

Regards
Onur

Re: NOS CASIO PB-2000C For Sale!
Posted by: ted (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2006 08:58AM

hello, do you still have some of the casio pb 2000c left?

thanks
ted

Re: CASIO PB-2000C For Sale!
Posted by: Massimiliano (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2008 11:10PM

Hello,
I've got a used one in perfect condition with slot card for working in basic - without it works only in c-basic. got also expansion for memory. I Used in the past when i was in merchant ships for cargo and star finding calculations. no scratces or demages, never fall down.
the adaptor is missed but think not difficult to find one 9 v AC that fit.
If interested please feel free to contact me with an offer.
regards.
max

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.