Accueil   Home  /  Forums

General discussions, all subjects :-) 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Newbie - Sharp PC-1251 and CE-125
Posted by: Leviset (IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2017 01:09AM

I'm new to this site, but not to programmable calculators and pocket computers as I started programming on the HP-97 in 1979. I've been a member of the HPCC for some years using HP, TI, Casio and Sharp Programmables, mainly HP-41CX and TI-59.
I've just inherited a 'Time Capsule' namely the Sharp PC-1251 combined with the CE-125 printer and micro cassette base unit. It has the CE-125 manual and the PC-1251 manual is on its way. It was all still wrapped in plastic inside its case and has never been used having been bought in 1982. It even has the tape with 20 applications on it, power supply and cable to connect an external tape cassette.
I've put 2 new CR 2032 into the PC-1251 and that works fine in standalone and when connected to the base unit with the power supply attached.
The CE-125 manual states that if the unit has not been used for 3 months then it will need to be charged for 15+ hours, this unit has never been used in 35 years!
So it's on charge now BUT I suspect the rechargeable CE-125 battery is probably U/S? Where is it and is it easily changed please? I can't even find what the battery is and how to get to it. Any help would be appreciated and are there any online software libraries with applications in Basic or Assembly or any decent books on this little gem?

Leviset

Re: Newbie - Sharp PC-1251 and CE-125
Posted by: pocket (IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2017 09:21PM

Hello,

You can easily replace the CE-125 batteries pack, those are standard NiCd batteries.
Juste open the back of the CE-125.

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2017 09:22PM by pocket.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.