Accueil   Home  /  Forums

General discussions, all subjects :-) 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
passwords
Posted by: samir jaber (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2003 12:40AM

HI MR i have CASIO FX-880P it has a code character table of 256 ASCII i can reveal and discover the PASSWORD by theis COMMAND : PRINT CHR$(PEEK(I)) ,where I is a number between 1545 and 1552 and i can break and cancel the password by POKE 1867,0 i tried to do this in PB-2000C but i succeeded only to discover the password with : PRINT CHR$(PEEK(I)) , where I is a number between 4096 and 4102 as you know 1867 is a DECIMAL and it is equal to &H074B which is a HEXADECIMAL 1545 is equal to &H0609 HEXADECIMAL 4096 is equal to &H1000 HEXADECIMAL but i had TWO PROBLEMS : the first one is : if any person typed any incorrect password , this will make my formula shows this incorrect password and i will never succeed to know the correct one ( COMMON PROBLEM IN BOTH PB-2000C AND FX-880P ) the second problem is in PB-2000C only : I never succeed to catch the right POKE for the address memory to cancel the PASSWORD as i did succeeded in FX-880P SO , WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THESE TWO PROBLEMS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.