Accueil   Home  /  Forums

General discussions, all subjects :-) 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
FX-602p passwords
Posted by: hanny (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2002 09:16PM

s your 602p still working now? In those days when I owned one. I found hacks to break the password and way to build unbreakable password( even by me). I miss it. And have you done experiment on the connection socket at the top? I used to keep a list of its machine code and their functions. There are about at least 32 codes and 4 memmories(2f,3f,4f) which are inaccessible from the keyboard. But I have forgetten all about these. Did u have info on it? hannyleung@hotmail.com

Re: FX-602p passwords
Posted by: pikus (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2005 12:15PM

HANNY:

My 602p is still doing hard work for me every day. It has a 32 X 512 = 16384 steps program memory using a bank switching technique. I think I have everything you are looking for: Internal hex code, password breaking, hidden characters and codes etc. But only in printed form and in German language. If you are interested, mail me your address.

PIKUS

Re: FX-602p passwords
Posted by: pcip (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2009 11:21AM

Hi,
I would very much appreciate having some of the info you have gathered about the 602 (especially about the memory extension :-)), and, even if in German I'm looking forward to getting some translation.

Thank you very much in advance,
Paolo Cipollone, Pescara, Italy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.