Accueil   Home  /  Forums

General discussions, all subjects :-) 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Program PC-1403H how to view the program that is inside
Posted by: dcaub (IP Logged)
Date: December 27, 2013 02:56PM

Hello,

I have the following problem. A friend has a Sharp PC-1403H with a programm inside to make some calculations.
To start the program after prowering on it needs to be set to BASIC and press DEF followed by letter 'A' to start the program.

In the device there is a program for caluclating some mesurements. There are some formulas inside of the device and i want to list them to put them on a PC because the PC-1403h is becoming verry old and unstable. (Some buttons are not working anymore Power-ON of not Always reacting)

When i go to 'PRO' mode and enter the command LIST followed by enter there is ony > so no program is listed . The arrows up and down are not giving anything.

When the program is running and pressing 'BRK' button there is BREAK IN 1495 so it has stopped on line 1495 i think but when entering LIST 1495 (still in run mode) there is error 9. When changing the mode to 'PRO' and enter there LIST 1495 followed by ENTER there is again '>'

So i dont know how i can see the program inside the device.

Can anyone give me a idea how i can see the program.

I have only the PC-1403H so no printer or cassette interface and NO BACKUP of the programm so i may not destroy it.

The person that has entered the program long time (many years ago) is not reachable anymore.

THANKS !!!!!

best regards

Didier

Re: Program PC-1403H how to view the program that is inside
Posted by: pocket (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2014 04:20PM

Hello,

Try to ask on silicium.org/forum (there are a lot of pocket computer users here).

Regards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.